Some results and follow up to recent bids and request for proposals:
- Jendoco was selected by Penn State for the $8 million Michael Baker Building at the Beaver Campus. Construction isn’t expected until 2015.
- Pitt selected AIM Construction to renovate the Scaife Hall 7th floor labs in Oakland.
- Facility Support Services was low on the $4 million Lawrence Hall classroom and auditorium renovation at Pitt.
- Mascaro Construction was selected as CM for the $8 million Hamburg Hall renovation at Carnegie Mellon
- Developer Wilstro Enterprises announced plans for a $5 million adaptive re-use of the former whiskey distillery on McKean Street near Station Square into the 13-unit Whiskey Barrel Flats condos. Sota Construction will do the work, which is expected to start in the fall.